Pages
About Me...
- Rocio
- I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Have an announcement to make...
On my birthday I got an awesome call from the crazy girls of My Little Shoebox, Erin and Pattie, they told me that I had actually been selected to be in the MLS design team. I have known Helen, owner of MLS, for a few years know. I have worked with MLS on several CHA's, Scrapbook Memories TV Show and catalog work. I feel so honored to have been one of 22 girls that get to design for such an awesome company. Here is the announcement: MLS Blog. Here are my submissions:



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List...
-
-
Fruit Punch3 years ago
-
-
Not Gone!12 years ago
-
Today is Sunday...12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Fixing A Leaking Toilet22 hours ago
-
Spring Blossoms6 years ago
-
A few more cards15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Tracing Memories App now available9 years ago
-
-
Hello world!4 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
happy new year!!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
it's been awhile...14 years ago
-
Happy Days Layout11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Getting ready...13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
NEW BLOG IS LIVE....12 years ago
-
-
-
Hello again :)16 years ago
-
-
Painted {Fabric}6 years ago
-
-
New Site, a Fresh Face!14 years ago
-
-
2 comments:
you sure do have an announcement and be proud girlfriend!
love you!
Your projects are so cute! Can't wait to get to know you better!!
Post a Comment