About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How to personalize your blog...

Well as promised, I have looked for information on how to change the layout of your blog. I found this great youtube video from http://www.digital-photography-how-to.com/.

Changing your layout



Adding/Removing/Changing page elements



Adding Widgets


I usually do a search on yahoo for "free blog templates" and find the one that I like and copy the HTML file. Make sure you do save a back up of your current blog layout in case something doesn't go right. I know it happened to me so I just restored it and started again. Enjoy. I'll be looking to see how many of you change you layouts.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I have been wanting to do something with ours and you found the best info yet! Thanks Po!!!

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block