About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I got an early birthday present...


Ok so it's a shared game console. My brother has been dying to get his hands on the Wii for a few years now. Well, he came up with a proposition that I couldn't reject.

I get an early birthday present and my share goes to buying the Wii console and accessories. While buying the Wii at Toys R Us, I come across this puppy:


And guess who has an itch to learn this game. I am HOOKED to that game too bad we have to share the Wii otherwise, I would have been playing it all night long. I'm going to try and get my little hands on a Wii Fit as well. Later on this Fall Guitar Hero is coming out with a whole band, ala Rock Band game. Since I already have Guitar Hero, I'll stick with them and get the Guitar Hero Tour.

I suck at the game right now, but I'm going to get better. It's hilarious, both my brother and cousin are pros at the game(either of them have never played the game before) while I get booed out. If you see me with blisters you will know that I have been playing this game too much. I really need to get my fingers to be more flexible so that I beat everyone.

Let the games begin.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rocio! I stumbled upon your blog quite by accident and was tickled to see that it's you. :) Hope you're doing well and I love reading about your adventures. Hope to see you soon!
Ann

Debbie said...

It's GOOD you have to share it, otherwise you would never get any sleep and you need your rest so you can move satellites and scrap!

Unknown said...

You are too funny Po! I know you'll incorporate the game into some scrap project now too! LOL!

Lizz said...

Hey girlie! Welcome to the addiction of the Wii! I love ours!

(Can you email me? I don't know if I have the best email address for you...)

XOXO

erin said...

how do you like the wiifit???

Kent said...

You lucky duck!! I can't belive you got a Wii. Someone needs to take a picture of you playing guitar hero. That would be HILARIOUS!! Hmmm can I talk my husband into getting a Wii for my birthday AND father's day. He would love guitar hero - do they have a drum version?

toners said...

So how's that game playing going? :)

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block