About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Friday, October 30, 2009

September's Challenge

Ok, so I'm way behind in posting my challenges, see this is what happens when I have no motivation do anything. But I did complete this challenge way before it was due, I finished it on Sept 18. September's challenge was to create something using the colors brown, orange and lime green. I must admit that orange and brown was no issue, it was the lime green that really go to me. But I finished the layout below.


I'll be posting more of my challenges next.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Great layout for a great photo. That was during our CJ get away, right? That was soooooo much fun.

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block