About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Have an announcement to make...

On my birthday I got an awesome call from the crazy girls of My Little Shoebox, Erin and Pattie, they told me that I had actually been selected to be in the MLS design team. I have known Helen, owner of MLS, for a few years know. I have worked with MLS on several CHA's, Scrapbook Memories TV Show and catalog work. I feel so honored to have been one of 22 girls that get to design for such an awesome company. Here is the announcement: MLS Blog. Here are my submissions:






2 comments:

erin said...

you sure do have an announcement and be proud girlfriend!
love you!

Debbie Sherman said...

Your projects are so cute! Can't wait to get to know you better!!

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block