About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fun with redesigning...

I have been learning how to use Photoshop and all of its goodness, like Brushes are so awesome. With that I wanted to redesign my blog and add some cuteness to it. When I first designed it I hardly knew anything about html. Now I know a few more things and it has been fun doing it. Most of designs are from House of 3, Rhonna Farrer and Shabby Blogs. There are still a few things I want to add but for the most part is complete. But loving the result of the blog.

In other news, this Friday MLS is doing a blog hop using Melinda's sketch and the mid release Heartfelt. Comeback and check it out. It's a going to be great.

So comeback on Friday and check it all out. Starting at the MLS Blog.

No comments:

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block