About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Home Tweet Home...

This month I got to work on the awesome Home Tweet Home Line. I had to create a project, I had been wanting to use a vintage embroidery hoop and wouldn't you know it the circle paper fit just right. I wet the circle paper and shaped it to fit the hoop and then dried it with a heat gun. Once it was dry I just decorated it using serveral die from My Favorite Things Stamps. Also the flowers were created using the McGill punches.


Love the final project. I also had to create two cards, enjoy!



Can't wait to share with you the new collections from MLS.

No comments:

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block