About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

MLS and Unity Hip Hop Blog Hop...



Welcome everyone to the MLS and Unity Hip Hop Blog Hop.  You should be coming from Lisa Arana.  If you want to start from the beginning please start at the Unity Blog

I created this card using the MLS Destination Line and also using Unity Stamp A Little Destination stamp set.  I really enjoyed the color combination.  Hope you enjoy it too.



Make sure you leave a comment along the way. At the end, there is awesome prize that is up for grabs to a random commentor! Be sure to check back the Unity Blog to see if you won.  Winner will be posted on October 31st.
Next on you blog hop is Maren Benedict.  Hope you have a great time hip hoppin'.

Here's the blog hop order just in case:
Angie Blom –     http://angieblomdesigns.blogspot.com/
You Are Here  ---->  Rocio Duran - http://www.chiotaz.blogspot.com/
Stephanie Muzzulin - http://handmade75.blogspot.com/
My Little Shoebox Blog - http://www.mylittleshoebox.typepad.com/


23 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Sweet card! I just saw someone else use those die cut papers for a card and thought it was brilliant. This is adorable and I love the bright fun colors :) Have a great day!

chickadee3357 said...

Fun card! I love the paper flowers!

Rona said...

Cute and fun - love your flowers!!

Sarah said...

Oh dear soooo great!

Miriam Prantner said...

Really love how you used the paper, and the bright colors!

JenMarie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Christa said...

Cute card!! I love the trio of flowers and how the colors pop!

Anonymous said...

Pretty!!

Minerva said...

beautiful card. Love the colors you used.

Karenladd said...

This card is fabulous! Love the shaped and the gorgeous colors!

mlady012 said...

Very pretty.. love the colors you used

Marilyn Nimmo said...

LOVE your card. The colors are fabulous!

Dee in N.H. said...

Wow! What fun! Love those colors and the great flowers too!

Emily said...

What a cool card - I have found some cool new ideas in this blog hop !

StacyC said...

Very nice, I love the colors.

sharon g said...

Love your bright colors. Some of my faves.

Chels said...

Love the flowers!

MissScrapAlot said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!! TFS!!!
wyme98@yahoo.com

Angie Blom said...

very pretty!

Kim H said...

Love the shape of your card, and wonderful colors. Great flowers, thanks for sharing.

jennifer mitten said...

This is so fabulous! I love those flowers and that rounder dp just adds the right touch!

bharsch said...

Nice card...love the bright colours.

Trisha said...

Just love the fabulous card that you made. Wonderful stamps and papers and colors. Thanks for sharing.

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block