About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm back...

I'm really tired, I have been up since 2am and couldn't go back to sleep. Work has been crazy. I only have 4 days before I leave again for another week and some days. So I got tons of catching up. I swear, I'll try to update with all my stories from my trip. But for now, I'm trying to get back to my old self and not being so much jet lagged.

TTYL

P.S. Patty and Lisa, I waited until everyone would be out of the picture so I could take the photos. I really like the postcard look of photos. But got tons of photos with people in them.

1 comment:

toners said...

Welcome back! So glad you had a smooth, safe trip :) Looking forward to hearing all your stories. And where are you off to next?

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block