About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I have been TAGGED...

I was tagged by Sue. Here we go...

Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Then you let the person who tagged you know when you posted your answers.

Ten Years Ago:

July, 1998 - WOW, I thought that I had great a memory, but nothing stands out. I was probably working at Mervyn's for the summer. Taking a break from college. I lived in Redwood City, CA at the time. Yeah nothing really stands out.

Five things on today's to-do list:

1. Go to work
2. Clean my tornado mess!
3. Clean!
4. Drop off the luggage scale for Erin at PMP
5. Clean some more!

Snack I Enjoy:

Skittles

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:

1. Travel all over the world.
2. Buy a house with a huge bedroom for me, a walk-in closet and a huge craft room. Also make sure my parents, brother and cousin had their great rooms too.
3. Hire someone to sort to my stuff and help me clean and organize my scrap room.

Places I have lived:

San Salvador, El Salvador (12 years)
Redwood City, CA (12 years)
Fremont, CA (1 year)
Newark, CA (6 years)

4 People I am tagging:

1. Suzy
2. Erin
3. Laurie
4. Kent

3 comments:

Sues said...

Thanks for playing!!! Love skittles too!!!

Kent said...

Oh that was a good one! I'll go fill out mine now! Can your big house have a room for me when I come and visit? :-P

toners said...

Ah yes, that craft room - I think that would be on the lists of all crafters/scrappers :)

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block