About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Must keep busy until 135 am...

So my parents are leaving for 3 weeks Friday (early morning, 135 am to be exact). They are going to El Salvador to visit family. I'm really excited that they are taking vacation, but I'm also really scared. El Salvador is still a country with a lot of problems, people stealing with no shame, kidnapping, etc. So I hope and pray that they are ok and enjoy themselves for 3 weeks. They have plans to spend Holy week in Guatemala, my mom says that they celebrate it beautifully. So right now, I'm staying up until 135 am to check them into the flight and get them seating together. The airline let's you check in 24 hours before the flight. GRHHHHHHHHH. So I really have to keep busy. I'm going to be posting other stuff to make time go by quickly.

No comments:

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block