About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Winter Wonderland...

It was so great to get to work with MLS mid release: Winter Wonderland.  It's perfectly whimsical and also has traditional colors.  I did two cards using the more whimsical and non-traditional colors:



Using the more traditional colors; red and green, I created this wonderful wreath to hang over the door.


Here is a close-up look:


One more look, I used border punches to create the wreath.



1 comment:

salmaashiq said...

How can you it,and how you roll this paper card very neatly ,I'm so impressed with your red combination....
Plastic Card
Plastic cards

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block