About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Friday, March 7, 2008

I just adore him...

Today I have been listening to Alejandro Sanz. One of my favorite singers in the entire world. I even went to Vegas just to see him in concert. I love his music and can't stop at just one song. There are way too many songs that are my favorites. I fell in love with him and his music back in '98 when he came out with the song "Corazon Partido" or broken heart. Since then he has had hit after hit. My current fave is "Te lo agradezco pero no" and he duets with Shakira. It's pretty amazing his voice and lyrics are just truly out of this world. If you get a chance go to youtube and search for him. Enjoy his music. Here is his video from "Te lo agradezco pero no"



No comments:

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block