About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Check this out...

My Little Shoebox (MLS) is releasing six different lines this CHA-W, which is at the end of the month in Anaheim, CA. Suzy is the lead designer for MLS and has asked me to design two projects using two different lines. I got my first project complete and I'm so excited as it will also be my April class at Picture me Perfect. The message board is using the line called: Flawless. Enjoy. I will post my other project when I get it finished.


Also, many of you have commented on my blog layout. I will find a mini tutorial to explain how everyone can update their layout. But it will be maybe next week, as work is really busy and have to complete other stuff too.

Have a good one.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That turned out beautiful PO!!! I will definately have to sign up for that class girlie!!! :D

erin said...

look at you, brand new beautiful banner, too!
you know i LOVE that class, po! great job, i'll be signing up for a kit!

LindaLMCS said...

I LOVE your calendar, too cute !!! Saw it in person last night at PMP. A class I will definately wanna take, already have a place for it near my desk. lol Also the new layout of your blog is great, really sharp looking !!!

Debbie said...

Absolutely adorable! I think I need that kit. And thanks in advance for the blog tutorial, I love the new look of yours.

Kent said...

Yes - a mini blog tutorial would be fab. Mine is the ultimate bland!

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block