About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today is a better day...

Well today, we have made history. President Barrack Obama has taken office.

Diasque is doing better. He is still not eating and they are saying if we can get him to eat, then he can come home. I will visit him tonight, and try to get him to eat anything, tuna, shrimp or turkey deli slices he likes. I will talk with the vet tonight and see how his doing.

Thanks everyone for the nice thoughts calls, emails, comments and prayers. I'm so happy to have such great network of supporting friends. I'm truly blessed. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day too. It's finally the day we have been waiting my mom and I for the last nineteen years, one month and one day. I will become an official US Citizen. YEAH!!!! I'll even have my own professional photographer, LOL, my dear friend Suzy is going to be taking photos at the Oath Ceremony.

I will try to update on Diasque status. Thanks again.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Congrats! To your Mom too. And thank goodness your baby is stable, hope he will eat something.

Noel Thomas said...

Congratulations on becoming a U.S. citizen! I hope your baby gets better. Have a fabulous day tomorrow!

LindaLMCS said...

Glad Diasque is doing better.....excited for you tomorrow. Yea Rocio & your mom !!!

Nicole said...

Glad to hear things are looking better. I am so excited for you and hope you have an amazing day!!! love you!

Lizz said...

Congrats, my friend! I'm so sorry I couldn't be there!

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block