About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update...

Hello everyone, I have been pretty busy, as always, my kitty, Diasque is doing great. His insulin shots are working out great, yesterday the vet said that she won't see him for another 2 to 3 month. Yippie!!! He now hates his carrier, where before he used to love going into it. I'm still getting used to giving him his shot, I feel bad when he meows that he doesn't like getting poked or when he looks like he's choking from him horse pill for potassium. Only 4 more days of that pill and then only insulin shots. I'm going to post about how to change your layout. Stay tuned.

Well have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

glad to hear he is doing better, we have been praying for you guys!

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block