About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Friday, April 1, 2011

The 2011 MLS Design Team

So great news, I get to continue working with the wonderful My Little Shoebox as part of their design team for another year. I have been guest designing for Miss Helen for a few years but only last year did I join her design team. It has been so great. Love all her work, she is the one that designs all the collections. I can't wait to play some more with the new collections. Keep coming back to the blog and check out what I design for MLS. Go to the MLS blog and check out the rest of the amazing group.

I leave you with some work I have done in the past for MLS:

This is a mini grocery list that I made using Farmer's Market Line

Here is a peak of the inside:



A card using Farmer's Market

Here is another card also using Farmer's Market


1 comment:

erin said...

you are so very talented, we are blessed to have YOU!

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block