About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fruit Basket Tutorial...

This was shared in the MLS newsletter.

Create a quick basket for any occasion. You will need some My Little Shoebox paper, die cuts, cardstock stickers and letters.

First cut a 8” x 5” paper of your choice. Then score at 1.5” on each side of the paper.

Then cut at the score line of the 8” side as shown below. Add adhesive to the corners as shown.

Remove adhesive and assemble the box.

Using the about 9” of the scallop border from the diecuts staple on the box as shown.

Decorate using cardstock stickers and add some stickles and add candy or any other items. Enjoy!


No comments:

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block