About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sharing Some Sunday Market...

Here are my layouts I did for MLS using Sunday Market, this line is so perfect for those little girl layouts:

This is Nicole's daughter, just love her hair and this was such an awesome picture:

This layout is Erin's daughter, loved this layout:

This is my co-worker's niece, she was modeling her hat:

This I shared earlier, it's a thank you card:

Come back and check soon for more projects to share

1 comment:

erin said...

check you out, go Rocio!
You did a beautiful job with our photos:) thank you!

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block