About Me...

My photo
I'm an Engineer by day and crafter by night (or whenever there is free time). I love to travel and would love to visit all seven continents in my lifetime.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Check out the MLS Blog all this month and a toot...

Hope you have had time this month to check out the MLS Blog. They have been intoducing the MLS DT girls and their work. Try and start from the beginning but also check tomorrow and the days to come, the entire team will be featured during the month of April.

I'm so happy to share that this layout was published in the Scrapbook & Beyond Magazine in the Spring 2011 Issue


Here is the layout, this Erin's daughter walking with her daddy.


Come back tomorrow for more projects.

1 comment:

erin said...

go rocio, go! i'm loving your photos! and thank you for doing such an amazing job with this photo:)
congratulations!!!
next time, papoosas on me:)
sorry if i misspelled...

My Blog List...

Alejandro Sanz

Michael Bublé

Camila

New Kids on the Block